Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tickets Purchased by Passholder

Aug 19, 2009
Southern US not Fl
I remember hearing or reading somewhere That if I purchase HHN tickets with my Annual Pass . I can bring a Non passholder/Non ticket holder into the park (Studio's) after five to stay and scream.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Was thinking of getting Frequent Fear Plus Ticket
going for five days (one is a Saturday) but if so I will
be buying 3 day 2 park tickets instead of 5 day tickets
for the people coming with me.

You can BUY a pass at a discount for a non pass holder I believe, but I've never heard of bringing one in with you.

First 3 weekends of the event youre allowed to get early entry for you and one guest.

Must be preferred or premier pass.

Haven't looked to see if the dates are out yet, but they tend to have pass holder days. I think last year it was the 1st and 2nd FRI and SAT. You have to register in advance, each pass holder was allowed one guest.

From two years ago when we brought my brother to one of the nights, we signed in up front, he did not need a day ticket, we were given wrist bands and allowed in at the far right turn styles. It is a little different than stay and scream in that it was set up in the Kid Zone, they open the two tent houses first, then they open the house behind MIB (again this is from past years) so you should be able to get in three houses by the time the event opens to the general public.

I think you all are also given priority seating to the 1st Bill & Ted show of the night.

Here is one of my confirmations from last year.

The fine print:

The RSVP is non-transferable and is intended for active Annual Passholders. Passholder Nights are only available September 20, 21, 27 & 28, 2013 from 5:00pm-6:30pm. Subject to change without notice. You must RSVP to attend and bring your RSVP confirmation, valid Annual Pass and paid Halloween Horror Nights admission for you and your guest. One guest per Annual Passholder. Space is limited. Event is included with your paid Halloween Horror Nights admission. Not valid with Frequent Fear passes on September 27 or 28, 2013. Frequent Fear Plus Pass is valid for admission on September 27, 2013. First come, first served. Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event.

I have in past years seen people show up thinking that the early admission got them admission to the event and have always seen them turned away. In fairness the early admission wording can be a little confusing, but it definitely does not get you admission to the event without a ticket.

Didn't mean to imply (if I did) that we didn't need HHN tickets. What I meant was that in past years on pass holder nights, each pass holder could bring in one guest (w/ the RSVP) who you could get in at 5 PM to get an early start, my point was that my brother (my guest) did not need to buy a day pass to get in early (like how I think stay and scream works)...but he was allowed in with us as our guest at 5 PM but we all had HHN tickets....he did not have to wait for the public event opening (6:30) rather he was able to enter with us after we checked in at 5 PM using just our HHN tickets (after trading the invite for wrist bands)

Didn't mean to imply (if I did) that we didn't need HHN tickets. What I meant was that in past years on pass holder nights, each pass holder could bring in one guest (w/ the RSVP) who you could get in at 5 PM to get an early start, my point was that my brother (my guest) did not need to buy a day pass to get in early (like how I think stay and scream works)...but he was allowed in with us as our guest at 5 PM but we all had HHN tickets....he did not have to wait for the public event opening (6:30) rather he was able to enter with us after we checked in at 5 PM using just our HHN tickets (after trading the invite for wrist bands)

Ah, I see. Yes you are correct. I believe that fine print confirms what you are saying also. I would assume it would be the same this year too.

Ah, I see. Yes you are correct. I believe that fine print confirms what you are saying also. I would assume it would be the same this year too.

Yes I can confirm that when I bought my Rush of Fear pass I inquired about the AP Nights. It will be the same as last year, the first two Fridays & Saturdays of the event. I'm just waiting for the information to appear on the page so I can RSVP, that & the Unmasking the Horror tour info as well.