Tips for a 1-Day Trip to USH? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Tips for a 1-Day Trip to USH?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you get early entry make sure you get to the gate 30 mins before your EA time because they start letting you down to the land early

If your not doing the band games then you should have enough time to ride the ride once and see the rest of the land, I’d be in line for mummy right when the park officially opens, then transformers and finish the lower lot with Jurassic (jurassic normally gets lines the latest of the three lower lot rides)

In theory you should be able to ride all three lower lot rides in the first hour of the park opening

You can then head up stairs and either walk on secret life of pets or wait around 40 mins for Simpsons

Save water world, Kung fu panda and any other shoes until you ride everything you want and do the shows in the afternoon when lines are peaked

The Harry Potter lines will be long most the day but have almost no wait at nighttime the last hour or two before the park closes

Mummy, Jurassic, HP the forbidden Journey and Mario kart all have single rider, note that sometimes they randomly close single rider

lastly death eaters should be roaming around hogmeade at night time along with the castle projection show

Last edited:
Reactions: Evan and Jake S
If you get early entry make sure you get to the gate 30 mins before your EA time because they start letting you down to the land early

If your not doing the band games then you should have enough time to ride the ride once and see the rest of the land, I’d be in line for mummy right when the park officially opens, then transformers and finish the lower lot with Jurassic (jurassic normally gets lines the latest of the three lower lot rides)

In theory you should be able to ride all three lower lot rides in the first hour of the park opening

You can then head up stairs and either walk on secret life of pets or wait around 40 mins for Simpsons

Save water world, Kung fu panda and any other shoes until you ride everything you want and do the shows in the afternoon when lines are peaked

The Harry Potter lines will be long most the day but have almost no wait at nighttime the last hour or two before the park closes

Mummy, Jurassic, HP the forbidden Journey and Mario kart all have single rider, note that sometimes they randomly close single rider

lastly death eaters should be roaming around hogmeade at night time along with the castle projection show

Thank you. That’s all very useful!

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Thank you. That’s all very useful!
Hope you have a great time

obviously rides can be closed, or having issues etc so it's not 1 to 1 but from my monthly trips these trends I've seen since SNW opened. Simpsons is the real wild card could be 40 mins when you get back up to upper lot...and could be longer but as long as you get to SNW early entry and are at Mummy around when the park opens you should be able to hit basically everything in one day

Reactions: Evan