Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium (USH)

One of the smokestacks from the Chocolate Emporium is starting to go up, according to this video from Paul's theme park adventures (seen at beginning of the video)

So by winter if this year this should be open right?

I think it's possible they could have the building ready by fall right around when HHN starts (a lot of the interior is supposedly already done according to a team member friend of mine) . But like SailwiththeTide said, if they can't find enough personnel, it could be delayed into the winter or even early 2023.

Universal Studios Hollywood has announced the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen will be opening at Universal CityWalk in early 2023 and is now hiring to fill a variety of positions.

Just a random thought because I was at the one in Orlando last month, but do we think that our version is gonna have the meet and greet-esque characters here? I was genuinely surprised how excited people, especially kids, seemed to be when Penelope (or whoever) appeared out front, taking photos with a bunch of people, both coming in and out of the restaurant and those just passing by.

Just a random thought because I was at the one in Orlando last month, but do we think that our version is gonna have the meet and greet-esque characters here? I was genuinely surprised how excited people, especially kids, seemed to be when Penelope (or whoever) appeared out front, taking photos with a bunch of people, both coming in and out of the restaurant and those just passing by.

I expect Penelope and Jaques to be present, yes.

Makes sense that they get this open to coincide with Ninentdo-- probably do a media blitz with The Today Show and other NBC produced programs (Kelly Clarkson?). Maybe the do a week of shows and over the course of the week they unveil aspects of Epic Universe and other future developments.