Travel Channel Shoot @ Sea World Orlando Apr 5&6 | Inside Universal Forums

Travel Channel Shoot @ Sea World Orlando Apr 5&6

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 8, 2010
Gainesville, FL
Posted from: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1165634#p1165634

Hey there! Do you love roller coasters and want to be on TV? Great! We need roller coaster enthusiasts to fill the seats at Sea World Orlando and Knotts Berry Farms in Buena Park, CA!

Sea World Orlando, Florida (Kraken and Manta)
Thursday-Friday 4/5-4/6 7am-10am

Knotts Berry Farms, Buena Park, CA (Xcelorator)
Friday 4/6 7am-9am

If you are interested and willing to sign an on-camera release form, please email acotrell@indigofilms.com for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Ali

The park's Facebook page also had a contest for the first 40 to reply get a chance to go tomorrow.
It's a bit late now posting this, but thought it would still be relevant for those who are going to post.
I'll be there tomorrow to ride Manta.

Reactions: Felipe
^ Thanks for the tip! :rep: Too bad I have to work :(

I'm planning to visit SeaWorld after the 4D Turtle attraction opens anyways, so I'll be there soon enough...

Hopefully someone can still make it and appear on the Travel Channel riding some coasters :D

From Screamscape:

http://www.screamscape.com/html/industry_news.htm#General

(4/24/12) The Travel Channel will be showing off a couple of new shows this summer of interest to theme park fans. One is called Xtreme Waterparks and it will premier Sunday, July 8th at 8pm (EST/PST) as they seek out the world’s most over the top water slides.

The other is called Insane Coaster Wars, which will also premier on Sunday, July 8th at 9pm (EST/PST), in a series that not only seeks out the best coasters, but invites thrill seekers to vote in an interactive online poll to vote for their favorite coasters in each episode. The finale episode of the season will count down the Top 10 coasters from the season with the most votes.

It just says when the series starts. I can't wait to see when they did Manta (since I was there...lol).