Triplets of Terror (HHN 33) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Triplets of Terror (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
my question about this house as it is, if you replaced the triplets with Freddy Kruger, would it be any better? ( I know that a Freddy house would be with different sets and completely different victims, but it just made me wonder how this house does if it had a famous slasher like Michael or something)

my question about this house as it is, if you replaced the triplets with Freddy Kruger, would it be any better? ( I know that a Freddy house would be with different sets and completely different victims, but it just made me wonder how this house does if it had a famous slasher like Michael or something)

"If you replaced everything about the house, would it change your opinion of it?"

C'mon... :lol:

"If you replaced everything about the house, would it change your opinion of it?"

C'mon... :lol:
I believe he's asking, while a Nightmare on Elm Street House WOULD be entirely different, if you simply replaced the killers in THIS house with a Horror Icon, would it be better recieved

I'd argue no. The only difference would be wait times. More people would go for it but satisfaction would be the same.

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
FWIW I preferred these same sets when it was Michael Meyers. Had I not experienced the previous three (four?) Halloween houses, who can say.

Reactions: Midnight Detective
FWIW I preferred these same sets when it was Michael Meyers. Had I not experienced the previous three (four?) Halloween houses, who can say.
If you’re building your own slashers, why stick ‘em in the same setting? Why not an urban setting? Or England or France or the American southwest?

I believe he's asking, while a Nightmare on Elm Street House WOULD be entirely different, if you simply replaced the killers in THIS house with a Horror Icon, would it be better recieved

I'd argue no. The only difference would be wait times. More people would go for it but satisfaction would be the same.

yeah you guys understood my question thank you.
some of the reviews im seeing around are disappointed in the killers themselves, and I saw some people saying that it needed better characters, implying that the house could be better with known characters. which made me wonder.
kinda like if they had shoehorn some movie property like wren purge replaced Scream.

Reactions: Midnight Detective