Triplets of Terror (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Triplets of Terror (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL

Wow, the finale original! What a fun week! By reading the description I’m not that into it but I’ll wait for opening night to fully judge it.

Reactions: Nico
I’m not super sold on this one but it has potential to be a pretty scary house with good jump scares I guess.

I'm really hoping there's a twist here we don't know about... this just feels very generic, and about as last-minute as Hellblock. That, or this could maybe be played totally straight, causing it to feel brutal, bleak, and intense. At least I'm hoping that'll be the case... I just think this lackluster concept needs its execution to go FAR in order to make this work.

Last edited:
For a while, I found it hard to believe Triplets was a part of Slaughter Sinema 2, especially once they chose to promote the 3D fake film at the panel or even hint at the Western scene in the press release. Like why would this one idea be floating around that’s so odd and random and yet not a tiny bit of it is promoted with the announcement?

Triplets also always made sense this year too, because triplets come in 3, and it’s HHN 33, you know.

Anyways, I'm really interested in this one. This is your Dead Man’s Pier or Bloodmoon if the rumors are true.

For a while, I found it hard to believe Triplets was a part of Slaughter Sinema 2, especially once they chose to promote the 3D fake film at the panel or even hint at the Western scene in the press release. Like why would this one idea be floating around that’s so odd and random and yet not a tiny bit of it is promoted with the announcement?

Triplets also always made sense this year too, because triplets come in 3, and it’s HHN 33, you know.

Anyways, I'm really interested in this one. This is your Dead Man’s Pier or Bloodmoon if the rumors are true.
If that last paragraph is true, it’s really weird the short description doesn’t mention an actual setting, since the setting was absolutely the star of those two houses.

From what we know - and we don’t know much, and the creative team is incredible, and etc - I wish this was the F&F house.

Reactions: kristenabelle
I honestly like suburban houses quite a bit. Poltergeist, Exorcist: Believer, Black Phone, Trick R Treat were all very good houses imo that leaned into a similar aesthetic. We'll see how it goes. I'm low hype for this one, but cautiously optimistic that it'll deliver something interesting.

Sounds kinda Schittie's Kids meet TCM, with a dash of Rob Zombie. It's certainly unique.

For me, this is the only house announcement that has been underwhelming so far. Also does this announcement mean there’s NOT going to be a Boris Shuster house??

I honestly like suburban houses quite a bit. Poltergeist, Exorcist: Believer, Black Phone, Trick R Treat were all very good houses imo that leaned into a similar aesthetic. We'll see how it goes. I'm low hype for this one, but cautiously optimistic that it'll deliver something interesting.

Sounds kinda Schittie's Kids meet TCM, with a dash of Rob Zombie. It's certainly unique.
Trick R Treat was one of my favorite houses of all time! They really did that movie justice with that house.

Reactions: kristenabelle