Triplets of Terror (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Triplets of Terror (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In my perfect world, the family aspect of this could be played in a way reminiscent of Resident Evil Biohazard... dilapidated, bloody, grimy... I DO want this to have a suburban setting, but the idea of a town scattered and in hiding while the triplets go on their bloody rampage and destroy everything in their path could be really intense.

Is Rob Zombie or The Strangers a difficult get? Curious why they would make this an original. Heck, go full fanservice and make it Jack, Eddie, and Chance. Move that merch.

Will certainly save on the costume budget.

We have 6 originals this year + UCM. I get not being super enthusiastic about the concept but I'll give the team the benefit of the doubt that this is something interesting. Talk of this actually being the "pretty" house like DMW or Blood Moon is certainly something. If not, we have the other 5 originals + UCM to look forward to instead.

Is Rob Zombie or The Strangers a difficult get? Curious why they would make this an original. Heck, go full fanservice and make it Jack, Eddie, and Chance. Move that merch.

Will certainly save on the costume budget.
Maybe they just had the idea for a birthday party gone gorey and wanted to follow that. The Strangers would make for a terribly dull house imo, and getting another Rob Zombie house the same year we get another Ghostbusters house would definitely make things feel more samey for those of us who have been going this long.

This would’ve been a good house to have 3 Icons or lesser known Icons to headline. Maybe it still will be?! lol
Eh, it just doesn't seem like that kind of year. We've been hearing how the "Icon" is kind of nebulous this year for a while now. 31 technically didn't have an Icon house either, even with Pumpkin Lord as the "Icon". I'm totally cool with a new idea here rather than using another anniversary year-esque Icon mashup concept.

We have 6 originals this year + UCM. I get not being super enthusiastic about the concept but I'll give the team the benefit of the doubt that this is something interesting. Talk of this actually being the "pretty" house like DMW or Blood Moon is certainly something. If not, we have the other 5 originals + UCM to look forward to instead.

Maybe they just had the idea for a birthday party gone gorey and wanted to follow that. The Strangers would make for a terribly dull house imo, and getting another Rob Zombie house the same year we get another Ghostbusters house would definitely make things feel more samey for those of us who have been going this long.

Eh, it just doesn't seem like that kind of year. We've been hearing how the "Icon" is kind of nebulous this year for a while now. 31 technically didn't have an Icon house either, even with Pumpkin Lord as the "Icon". I'm totally cool with a new idea here rather than using another anniversary year-esque Icon mashup concept.
“Gorey birthday party” is a good premise with a lot of potential, so if they lean into that, great! It just seems they aren’t taking a particularly interesting angle on that concept.

I agree that Strangers and Zombie would not be appealing concepts, but I’m not sure sanding off the serial numbers make them that much more intriguing.

Still, one of the stronger line-ups of originals I can remember.