Tropical Americas General Discussion - Opening 2027 | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Tropical Americas General Discussion - Opening 2027

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is the whole area Pueblo Esperanza? or is Pueblo Esperanza a subland of South America or Tropical Americas, like Harambe is a subland of Africa?
Hmm... let me look back into that.

EDIT:
It seems to be called Pueblo Esperanza as a whole land:

I like "Tropical Americas" as the overall name of the land much more, with Pueblo Esperanza as a subsection, but I guess we'll see.
I do as well and could've sworn I heard them use the term Tropical Americas in the presentation.

Based on this tweet, it sounds like Pueblo Esperanza is the spanish sub-section that includes the carousel and Encanto, but the land as a whole is Tropical Americas? Sort of like how Chester & Hester is within Dinoland currently? We need clarification, but i'm going to change the title to include Tropical Americas again.

Reactions: belloq87
Very curious on the timeline of everything. Spring to Winter 2025 is gonna be rough for DAK until Zootopia opens up.

For a land at this level though, I respect their attempt at agility with the 2027 completion deadline. We'll see how it holds.

The person on stage in charge of the design of the land seemed legitimately anxious when the 2027 date was brought up, I think Josh even pointed it out. That was a weird, awkward part of the show haha.