Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tunnel of the Damned

Jan 1, 2011
Orlando, FL
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F111819183%2F360112592289%2F1%2Foriginal.20200917-152834

The main attraction at the “Orlando Forum of Fear” is the haunted maze, designed and executed by creative horror masterminds
Patrick Braillard and Kim Gromoll, both formerly behind many of the most infamous mazes at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida.

Has anyone done this yet? I am wondering if it's worth the cost.
I went last night with a friend and paid 25 each to go through unlimited times for the night. Went though 3 time and had a drink. It was fine for the last minute nature of it but on the short side. I was just happy to get out and experience something new and support the event. I'm not the type of person to get scared but got a good startle or two and thought they did a decent job with the limited actors with most of them pulling double duty on scares.

I went last night with a friend and paid 25 each to go through unlimited times for the night. Went though 3 time and had a drink. It was fine for the last minute nature of it but on the short side. I was just happy to get out and experience something new and support the event. I'm not the type of person to get scared but got a good startle or two and thought they did a decent job with the limited actors with most of them pulling double duty on scares.
I'm not local so my apologies if this is a stupid question, but what's to do around the forum for this event? Are there drinks and food there or is it just the house?

I thought it was just OK. Liked the preshow aspect to it and it had some nice facades (you could tell it was done by HHN types), but we were the only people going through and were still rushed through. Fastest $40 I've spent. They say it's supposed to change over time but I wasn't interested enough to want to go out and see it again cause it was all just a blur of generic cityscapes.

I'm not local so my apologies if this is a stupid question, but what's to do around the forum for this event? Are there drinks and food there or is it just the house?

There's a bar you can buy drinks from and a 'seance' dinner show attached to it as well. All optional purchases.

I thought it was just OK. Liked the preshow aspect to it and it had some nice facades (you could tell it was done by HHN types), but we were the only people going through and were still rushed through. Fastest $40 I've spent. They say it's supposed to change over time but I wasn't interested enough to want to go out and see it again cause it was all just a blur of generic cityscapes.

Had a friend go who said basically the same thing, house aspect lasted maybe 4 minutes. He did rave about the food, for what it's worth.