Tutto Italia Refurbishment - Gusto Wine Bar Planned | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Tutto Italia Refurbishment - Gusto Wine Bar Planned

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah, this is the purpose of the little cord sticking out during construction.

DSC09076.jpg

We were able to get a quick visit to Tutto Gusto at the end of opening week. Great spot and really enjoyed the food and cozyness. The wine wasn't bad either.

We were at the big rectangular table right at the doorway to Italia. Using one of BJCool's photos from above. Thanks BJ. :)

Tuttogusto.jpg

I like that they will not let one or two people take or try to hold a table for 6 or more. You needed at least 5 people (present at the same time) to get one of the larger tables for 8. At least this was my experience.

Unfortunately I can't give this the rating I would have hoped because the service was absolutely terrible. They had tons of CM's and mgrs just standing around. It seemed like they could have used a few more bartenders because that seemed to be part of the issue. Along with getting food to the table. Once they get their legs under them this will be a really nice spot.