Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Twister Store

keeper

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2010
Forgive me if this is buried in another thread but I thought it was interesting. All the Oz, Twister, and cow merchandise is on sale in the Twister store. Just some small signs saying selected merchandise on sale but from my observation I think they all seem to be at 40% off. Hmmmm have we gone a full week without a park attraction announcement already?

It's pretty funny, they no longer sell actual Twister merchandise anymore, it's all just generic stuff.

Forgive me if this is buried in another thread but I thought it was interesting. All the Oz, Twister, and cow merchandise is on sale in the Twister store. Just some small signs saying selected merchandise on sale but from my observation I think they all seem to be at 40% off. Hmmmm have we gone a full week without a park attraction announcement already?
Nice detective work. Good find....And this is a prime example of why Orlando United is by far the #1 Universal site. The members find all of these little clues that put the big puzzle together.

It's pretty funny, they no longer sell actual Twister merchandise anymore, it's all just generic stuff.
Actually ONE girl tshirt design still sports the attraction name but yes they have pretty much stopped attraction merchandise for this attraction years ago.

I want to say they had a pretty big sale around the same time last year. I remember picking up 2 or 3 things for like 50% off.
Well it is a prime location for HHN merchandise but this seemed on a larger scale than normal. Pretty much the only stuff not on sale was the Sharknado Stuff, generic park stuff, DVDs , food and the line of merchandise that they sell at the outdoor market near the Port of Entry store which can be easily re-located.

It makes a lot of sense, this store likely didn't sell a lot of merchandise and it's easier to use it as an official HHN store until the entire attraction closes after the event.