Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Uncovered House Lines

Nov 18, 2009
Went to HHN for the first time last year and had a blast! There was a light drizzle all night, and I remember the lines for a lot of the houses weren't covered. I am going Saturday night, and the weather looks good, but I am a Floridian and know how things go. Things can change any minute. I was wondering if someone could point out which, if any, houses have covered lines? Figured it'd be smart to do those when it's raining and the others when it's not. Thanks!

Yeah, when it rains at HHN, you're basically left with two options:

A) Tough it out and continue on through the houses
B) Stay in a shop or restaurant until it lets up.

Bill & Ted won't go on when the weather is bad, the street actors won't be out, and as everyone has pointed out, the house lines aren't covered for the most parts. The soundstages have some covering in line, but not too much.

Silent Hill is covered for the last 10 minutes of the wait. Avoid Alice Cooper if it rains really hard because you'll be standing ankle deep in water. Best bet is to do one of the attractions.

I like to sit under the benched in area in Battery Park and people watch when it rains :thumbs: or I'll go into the Cybergear store if it's during the daytime and visit some friends who work there :)

I go to Men In Black if I'm close enough. If I have the money, the time, and foresight to realize it's going to pour within 30 minutes I'll go to the movies.

If the wait is 15 minutes or less then Dead End and Gothic are both covered- however if it's longer you will be ankle deep in water if it rains hard (Nightingales 2011-previous experience :thumbs:)

Silent Hill is covered for the last 10 minutes of the wait. Avoid Alice Cooper if it rains really hard because you'll be standing ankle deep in water. Best bet is to do one of the attractions.

You aren't kidding.. this line single handedly destroyed my sneakers.. had to throw them out after.

I miss how SS22 was used as a que at HHN18. Nice and air conditioned inside with movie clips playing.

This is ALL I could think about last Friday. :lol: