Universal Creative Architecture Internship | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Creative Architecture Internship

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 5, 2010
Hi I've been following these forums since the first WWOHP, and growing up in Florida I've always been interested in theme parks. I'm currently a freshman at the Tulane School of Architecture in New Orleans. I was wondering if any one on the forums knows anyone that has been a part of the Architecture Internship program with universal creative and what their thoughts were. This is the internship Internship - Summer 2017 - Architecture/Interior Design (Universal Creative) - Careers at Universal Orlando
I see that it's only open to sophmores and up I was wondering if there was anything I should be doing in the mean time to increase my chances of getting the internship when I apply in a year from now.
Thanks.

Hi I've been following these forums since the first WWOHP, and growing up in Florida I've always been interested in theme parks. I'm currently a freshman at the Tulane School of Architecture in New Orleans. I was wondering if any one on the forums knows anyone that has been a part of the Architecture Internship program with universal creative and what their thoughts were. This is the internship Internship - Summer 2017 - Architecture/Interior Design (Universal Creative) - Careers at Universal Orlando
I see that it's only open to sophmores and up I was wondering if there was anything I should be doing in the mean time to increase my chances of getting the internship when I apply in a year from now.
Thanks.
I know for their ME internship they like people who have interned before. Generally, a high gpa will always help as well.

There should be a section entitled something like recommended qualifications. See if there is anything in that section that you can check off between now and then.

Is this internship still available as part of any program? I would love to get such an opportunity and make myself a bit better accustomed to interior design. I have found some awesome home design ideas on several sources online, and I would love to create them myself. It's exciting to have my architecture degree in my hands, and being able to combine it with interior design in the future is a great chance. What do you guys think of such a combination as a career path?

Last edited: