Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Creative Internships?

Dec 31, 2014
California
Does anyone know if this site is reliable? 

Link below

https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?SOURCEINFO=JobFamilies.Int&locale=en_US&applicationName=UniversalOrlandoNonReqExt&SEQ=positionDetails&POSTING_ID=41419637606

I'm looking to apply to an internship for Universal Creative down in Orlando Florida, but I'm not quite sure where to apply. I seen this site several times before, it looks real, but just yesterday I made an account for it. I was about to apply for an application, but then it asked a ton of information (which is normal, I know) and my social security number. This is when I started to get suspicious. 

If anyone knows if this site is legit, this would really help me. Also if anyone knows another way to apply for a universal creative internship it would be really helpful. 

Thanks for listening guys. 

There wasn't a generic "Universal Creative" thread, but this was a nice story the other day about Universal Creative's efforts to recruit a diverse array of talent into the design side of the business: