Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So is this a maze/house/walkthrough like HHN? I’m not a Star Trek fan, but this is so fun.
We know absolutely nothing in regards to what their "immersive experience" will be. No details have been released as it is only September. This is just generic singular IP hype just reiterating what was already announced.

Expect the same for the other IPs, but again without actual details.

We know absolutely nothing in regards to what their "immersive experience" will be. No details have been released as it is only September. This is just generic singular IP hype just reiterating what was already announced.

Expect the same for the other IPs, but again without actual details.

This is the first time we've had an IP specified a bit further in context though.

Honestly with the way it is being worded, part of me thinks this might be DWT. It has the venue to have the wrap-around screen act as if it is the Captain's Bridge, and it might be simplistic in execution with the only major things needed really being in the matter of Preshow.

Outside of that, I can see this being something that has assets from Star Trek: Picard on display, alongside props from The Next Generation proper.

Reactions: Wesker69
That was my first thought for location. Hopefully nobody wears a red shirt

Thinking more and more, you can even include more of Star Trek: Picard into this than people expect. Have the outside queue get small theming flourishes to have us in Picard's wine vineyards from the Spinoff Picard series, and then have the preshow have an element that "beams" us into the Captain's Bridge of the Enterprise-D.

It'd be simplictic, but surprisingly effective and easy to do without spending as much.

Depositing a thought, what do people think of when considering D&D, where Universal pulls from?

Given Baldurs Gate 3 & Honor Among Thieves popularity in quality, I wonder if they might lean into one of those options for a more GP friendly experience (even with BG3 being more adult based).
I imagine they'll stick to characters and standard elements you can find in official branded stuff like the monster manual or the other books. They could maybe string that through an original narrative but if its just meet and greets I'd just expect standard archetypes. It's a weird point of reference but I'd say the recent lego minifigure series licensed with DnD is a good reference point, basically just character/creature types.