Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Hollywood Metro station

DisneyDweller

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Has anyone ever traveled from LA (Hollywood Blvd area) to USH via LA Metro? looks like there's a stop right across the street from the entrance. Is it easy for pedestrians to get from the station into the park and back?

I used google and could see that there is a pedestrian bridge which you can follow to a universal shuttle to the parks. It would be very understandable that they want to encourage public transit users to go to USH.

Has anyone ever traveled from LA (Hollywood Blvd area) to USH via LA Metro? looks like there's a stop right across the street from the entrance. Is it easy for pedestrians to get from the station into the park and back?
I used it once back in 2012. You can't miss the stop.

As @bob albert said, they have since added a pedestrian bridge so it is safer to walk over to the park. Back when I went, there was a shuttle that picked people up and drove us up the hill and dropped us off at CityWalk. Not sure if it's still the same. @Jonathan?

It is easy to get to the park. When you get off the subway you should see an exit on both your left and right. Take the left exit. Once outside, go on the bridge and walk the entire length of it. You should now be on the other side of the street. Straight ahead you will see a shuttle station. A shuttle comes around about every 15 minutes or so that can take up the hill to where the park is. If you don't want to wait for the shuttle, you can also walk up the hill.