Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Guests will find themselves in the center of the ultimate battle between two unexpected alliances of classic female Universal Monsters - including The Bride of Frankenstein and Dracula’s Daughter.

Last edited:
Love that this is the one in SS12 instead of Weeknd. I think the way they made it look conceptually is a little strange, as it’s essentially Scream Queenz + Van Helsing’s daughter (???) and a Bride of Frankenstein Lives sequel. Seems just slightly convoluted but I have faith this one will deliver. I think for the SS12 element I would’ve preferred it just be a straight House of Dracula maze, but continuity-wise in the UCM series, this makes more sense (if any of the GP is even keeping track of that kinda thing, especially with the Bride maze being several years ago now). I’m also very curious how they’re going to make She Wolf and Anck-Su-Namun look, or if they will just be female versions of WolfMan and Mummy.

I hope they really use the space of that soundstage to do some big wow-factor sets. That's one of the things I wish Hollywood would have more of, even soundstage houses can end up feeling small.

Reactions: Jake S and Freak
I hope they really use the space of that soundstage to do some big wow-factor sets. That's one of the things I wish Hollywood would have more of, even soundstage houses can end up feeling small.
I agree. This would be their chance to do that. The closest we’ve gotten to that for HHN Hollywood was Alice Cooper Goes to Hell with the Gates of Hell scene. That scene was really massive and pretty cool visually even to this day. Hopefully we’ll see something like that this year as even ST 4 kinda lacked that element last year.

I'm excited for this house but its location means I'll only be able to do it...maybe twice because I assume the lines will be insane

Would kill for an Invisible Woman cameo, but overall I like that they continue to play in this sandbox without retracing their steps too heavily.

After last year’s maze with the silent monsters, I wasn’t even sure the Monsters were going to come back this year. But with Dark Universe opening next year, it seems like the monsters are likely here to stay. Where can they go next with these?

Would kill for an Invisible Woman cameo, but overall I like that they continue to play in this sandbox without retracing their steps too heavily.

After last year’s maze with the silent monsters, I wasn’t even sure the Monsters were going to come back this year. But with Dark Universe opening next year, it seems like the monsters are likely here to stay. Where can they go next with these?
Creature!

I’m as stoked about this being in SS12 as I am for the house itself. This is awesome.
Legitimately; when mumurs began to come around on SS12 being used--I was genuinely confused and excited.

If we can secure that venue going forward, that gives them a hell of a sandbox in venue size to do some genuinely amazing house concepts. Really love seeing them doing it; especially with it being a UM house to be the one that christens this use. Also excited to see media preservation continuing with hopefully Unmasked being included in the new Slash album.

Reactions: Jake S
It’s been mentioned in the spec thread, but I really don’t find the Slash compositions all that memorable either. I really wish they emphasized the dread some actual classic 30’s esque scores or compositions could bring to a house of this caliber.

This house should at least be interesting.

UM hasn’t missed a quality HH since its reboot (2018).
Unmasked was the one that "missed" out if the current Monster houses. But that was a victim of budget-cuts

It’s been mentioned in the spec thread, but I really don’t find the Slash compositions all that memorable either. I really wish they emphasized the dread
Have you actually listened to the soundtracks outside of HHN because they fit nicely with Midnight Syndicate & Nox Arcana. I can literally hear the soundtrack in my head, even Clowns 3D (that one triggers the "scent" memory)

Its a huge Anniversary year for Creature and hope somewhere they give the movie a nod.
They did. It's in the giftshop.

Joking aside, I kinda want the CFTBL Jersey shorts/shirt for the current heat