Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Guests will find themselves in the center of the ultimate battle between two unexpected alliances of classic female Universal Monsters - including The Bride of Frankenstein and Dracula’s Daughter.

Last edited:
Huzzah for monsters! I also love the Bride of Frankenstein in mad scientist garb. It's such a cool design.

I'm not crazy about the key art vs Legends Collide or the Bride of Frankenstein Lives, but I hope the merch team has good stuff in store to rep the monsters.

Honestly, my only disappointment in regards to this house's soundtrack is that it wasn't done by Danny Elfman since he's already on tap for Dark Universe.

Oh well.
The creative team is apparently all female, the show director and composer included so I think it has more to do with that. Plus Danny Elfman would be prohibitively expensive for a temporary attraction.

The creative team is apparently all female, the show director and composer included so I think it has more to do with that. Plus Danny Elfman would be prohibitively expensive for a temporary attraction.
You're missing the part where they already have him creating music for Epic Universe's Monsters. It's not like the partnership isn't already in existence.

You're missing the part where they already have him creating music for Epic Universe's Monsters. It's not like the partnership isn't already in existence.
Oh I'm sure everyone's well aware, but there are licensing fees and a they'd have to pay for a new score for this. He's a prolific composer so it's not like he's doing this at a prorated rate.

Reactions: Brian G. and Jake S