Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like the reason we've been getting a monsters house each year is to keep the IP visible leading up to the opening of the land at Epic. With the land finally opening next year, I think there's a chance we could see monsters take a break from being at the event for a while, especially since they've covered every major character at this point. I feel like we're either going to get Creature (which doesn't feel too likely) or nothing besides possibly a scare zone next year.

Respectfully hard disagree - the Universal Monsters houses have been the strongest concept streak HHN has ever had. Every single one has been a banger
I recognize I’m in the minority on this one. It’s just gotten a little predictable for me personally to see Monsters five years in a row. At some point, I want to see a little more variety.

I think I’m kind of burned out by the monsters at this point. Hopefully this is the last year and then they take a bit of a breather.
I will ALWAYS take a Universal Monsters house because they count it as an IP, but it feels wholly Original.

That being said, I would love them to work outside the time period they’ve picked with the characters.

Give me the Wolf Man in space, Frankenstein’s Monster in the Old West, or Dracula lurking the hallways of a modern day hospital.