Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wonder if this house will have rotating winners at the end.
That would be my dream scenario, but it feels a bit unlikely since the framing is very much Saskia/Bride as the heroines versus Dracula's Daughter and the other villains, so I'd be surprised if Saskia/Bride ever lose. Seems more likely to be a Bride Lives type scenario than a Legends Collide scenario, though (especially as a Dracula fan) I'd love to be proven wrong.

That would be my dream scenario, but it feels a bit unlikely since the framing is very much Saskia/Bride as the heroines versus Dracula's Daughter and the other villains, so I'd be surprised if Saskia/Bride ever lose. Seems more likely to be a Bride Lives type scenario than a Legends Collide scenario, though (especially as a Dracula fan) I'd love to be proven wrong.
I mean they did it with Dueling Dragons last year and Merlin was the clear hero with the warlocks as the clear villains.

Reactions: HHN Maddux and EAS
Likewise, Wolfman was very much the protagonist of Legends Collide, but it still had rotating winners.
True, though the theming of that (and of Dueling Dragons) was very much, monster versus monster, warlock versus warlock, etc., and that seems more conducive to a rotating winner ending. The narrative of Eternal Bloodlines feels very much about the teaming up of Saskia and Bride to achieve an unlikely victory. Again, I'd love to be proven wrong because the rotating winner / split path design is so cool, and I'd personally love to experience an outcome where the evil team wins.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
True, though the theming of that (and of Dueling Dragons) was very much, monster versus monster, warlock versus warlock, etc., and that seems more conducive to a rotating winner ending. The narrative of Eternal Bloodlines feels very much about the teaming up of Saskia and Bride to achieve an unlikely victory. Again, I'd love to be proven wrong because the rotating winner / split path design is so cool, and I'd personally love to experience an outcome where the evil team wins.
besides the haunted house is kind of connected to the new ride or at least in the similar vein, trying to hype up the upcoming ride. so they might not want a different winner

besides the haunted house is kind of connected to the new ride or at least in the similar vein, trying to hype up the upcoming ride. so they might not want a different winner
Not sure if that's the case. From what we know, none of the characters in this house will appear in Monsters Unchained, and it seems that the HHN Monsters universe and Dark Universe have their own separate continuity.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I'd really prefer if they went more with interviews with A&D instead of the 25-minute *backstory*.
I personally like the backstory, but it would be nice to have a pre-event and post-event interview with the A&D team to talk about their favorite things each year.