Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think, if they're considering a second dry park, they won't just leave a big empty space in the middle of the resort. Any land for a possible 4th park will be kept on the outskirts, not in the middle.

Where would the water-park go? Maybe make the second park a bit smaller? Or adjust the first park, make it a little more to the north?

150 acres for each park is a ridiculously high number so a water park and resorts could easily take up some of that. With some of the parcels spread about, I think the value resorts could go there. I'd also imagine that Universal will build a similar set up for parking as their current resort.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Ah, so you're talking about the real 3rd gate? No, I think it'll be a pretty big park. I'd say no smaller than 110.

If they want to go big, it'll be no smaller than 140 (and that's not counting room saved for backstage and expansion). They might not want to build a fourth-park, but they could create a massive park that costs more to compensate.

Which is why it won't be that big and won't be directly next to Park 3.

Where else would it be, though? But you might have a point with Park 4 not being right next to Park 3, because I think a Resort and Waterpark will separate the two.

Ah, so you're talking about the real 3rd gate? No, I think it'll be a pretty big park. I'd say no smaller than 110.

With Universal being landlocked for so long, I think they'll compensate by building a much bigger park than necessary.

I'll flesh this layout on Sunday when I have some free time.

I don't think they'll build two parks in one go but I could see a dry park and a water park with 3 hotels (2 premier, 1 value) for opening.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Well... It IS in the plans.

Now whether it happens or not...

Well sure, and I plan to be a billionaire by next year.

If they want to go big, it'll be no smaller than 140 (and that's not counting room saved for backstage and expansion). They might not want to build a fourth-park, but they could create a massive park that costs more to compensate..

140 is probably the upper limit as to what I could see them building. That's really big. TDS is only like 120.
I don't think they'll build two parks in one go but I could see a dry park and a water park with 3 hotels (2 premier, 1 value) for opening.

I definitely think there will be a water park at opening.

If they integrate the hotels into the themepark, waterpark, and citywalk, It would save some space and create a one-of-a-kind experience. Similar to TDS Miracosta and the brand new TDS hotel they announced yesterday. Mushroom Kingdom Palace anyone?

Reactions: Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.