Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for the update, DH! :thumbs: Great pics!

I love how they've made it fit in and not stick out. It looks like part of Port of Entry and IoA. Well done, Uni! :cheers:

Not so much as a refurb, well a refurb to policy at the hotels. They now have free wi-fi
in all the rooms.

This is super exciting! That's the one thing I didn't like when I stayed at Disney. I had terrible cell phone service and I couldn't even send an iMessage because there was no WiFi. Staying at PBH for a night next month, excited about the WiFi. :)

This is super exciting! That's the one thing I didn't like when I stayed at Disney. I had terrible cell phone service and I couldn't even send an iMessage because there was no WiFi. Staying at PBH for a night next month, excited about the WiFi. :)

They have added free wifi to Disney Resorts as well.

I don't remember service around Universal's resort being that great actually. And at the hotels they charge you for it.

I dont think they will build another waterpark. What I think they are going to do is build another parking garage between cabana bay and Royal pacific. And completely demolish wet and wild and start from scratch.

Whatever in the world is going on here... It's been like this for weeks, and I doubt it's just for the cold weather...

iy6x4bLeRG7WS.JPG

Whatever in the world is going on here... It's been like this for weeks, and I doubt it's just for the cold weather...
Was the statue ever put back in place after Macy's ended? It shouldn't take this long, but maybe they are doing some sort of concrete work? In any case, the statue is always removed every holiday season for Macy's and returned after. Looks as though they are still working on getting it back in place.