Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I haven’t seen any posts yet.. does anyone know what’s going on with the walls at the Spider-Man entrance?

A new Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop is set to replace Ben & Jerry’s in the New York section of Universal Studios Florida. The change comes as Häagen-Dazs will be replacing Ben & Jerry’s as an official ice cream vendor for Universal Orlando.

A new Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop is set to replace Ben & Jerry’s in the New York section of Universal Studios Florida. The change comes as Häagen-Dazs will be replacing Ben & Jerry’s as an official ice cream vendor for Universal Orlando.

Like the good old day. I’ve always missed the place outside Jaws.

Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream is one of my favorites, so hopefully that will be one of the options.

But really... if I'm having ice cream in USF, it's going to be at Florean Fortescue's.
Yeah, I was going to say that it's a shame because I much prefer Ben and Jerrys to Haagen Daz but I can't recall ever choosing any ice cream over FF's.

Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream is one of my favorites, so hopefully that will be one of the options.

But really... if I'm having ice cream in USF, it's going to be at Florean Fortescue's.
I stopped getting FFs when they stopped offering paper cups. My beard makes ice cream cones a no-go, and I'm not paying a premium to be even more wasteful with the souvenir cup. It's joined the Flaming Moe as something I only get if I need a present for someone I don't care much about.

That’s it, I’m not coming back anymore

problem is, you still need a paper wrap for structural integrity. Just give me a damn paper cup.
That's paper for sanitary purposes, it's not waxed paper like traditional paper cups/bowls are. It'll biodegrade a lot faster and requires much less processing.

That's paper for sanitary purposes, it's not waxed paper like traditional paper cups/bowls are. It'll biodegrade a lot faster and requires much less processing.
If it's not for structural purposes, it'll be useless in Orlando past about April.