Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

I may sound like an idiot for asking this but where was there ever a Ben and Jerry's at Universal?
It's in the NY section

ORL357_USF_Ben&Jerrys.jpg

and here

universal-schwabs-9249639-scaled.jpg

It took us a few years to realize there was a Ben & Jerrys in NYC. It kind of got lost next to the coffee shop. Schwab's is rarely open when we're on vacation, so that's never been a stop for us.

That’s kind of the beauty of the whole New York area, I think. It’s so meticulously designed and I notice new things every time I go through it

Do they have any of their boozy flavors available? They are SO GOOD...

Haagen-Dazs-Spirits-Collection-Ice-Cream.jpg

Sadly, no.

Honeslty...when you have Butterbeer Ice Cream in your park there is really no reason to go into Ben & Jerry's or Schwab
Yes, that's basically what happens with us. If we want ice cream, Diagon Alley, our fav area in any theme park, is our first and only choice....Though, if Schwabs was open and had a true ice cream soda fountain selection like
drug stores had when I was a kid, I'd definitely go there. Alas, those places are extinct .