Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Is this like the ones at WDW where you can just walk through with your phone and stuff in your pocket and keep your backpack or whatever on?
Not sure since I haven’t been to WDW since they’ve start using them, but TMs were asking for everyone to use it including those with bags and the alarms weren’t being set off

Not sure since I haven’t been to WDW since they’ve start using them, but TMs were asking for everyone to use it including those with bags and the alarms weren’t being set off
We went through these today. Yes you just walk through with all your stuff still on you without having to stop or remove items. Right when we got through the guard said enjoy your day at the park. Super fast and easy. I wish It were that fast and easy to get into the actual park.

We went through these today. Yes you just walk through with all your stuff still on you without having to stop or remove items. Right when we got through the guard said enjoy your day at the park. Super fast and easy. I wish It were that fast and easy to get into the actual park.

Thank you for the update! Love it. It sounds similar to the Evolv scanners at WDW, though I don't think they are the same brand, according to an article I read. I really hope it was a successful test and they'll consider rolling these out and replacing the TSA-style screenings. I feel like it would speed things up at the hub and also require less Security TMs.

Reactions: BBL
Truly just one. Wild.

I just insist that it should be pushed back into the land so that you didn’t see Hogwarts in the same view. Relocating it would also hopefully solve the drainage issues that plague that path every time it rains heavily. It happened again today.

I also wish the logo on the archway was the generic T-Rex logo. And that there were at least a logo on a pillar dividing Kong from Jurassic. But at least, for now, the arch looks good lol.

Truly just one. Wild.

I just insist that it should be pushed back into the land so that you didn’t see Hogwarts in the same view. Relocating it would also hopefully solve the drainage issues that plague that path every time it rains heavily. It happened again today.

I also wish the logo on the archway was the generic T-Rex logo. And that there were at least a logo on a pillar dividing Kong from Jurassic. But at least, for now, the arch looks good lol.
And maybe duplicate that on the other end....
I don't care how out of place it might be, they will fix it with time

eta: this answers the question which way to tour the park. You have to go through Seuss to have the full experience. Water rides and Hulk for last

Last edited:
Universal has owned the Central Florida theme park wars in 2020 and 2021…Disney, Sea World, and Busch Gardens have all sat on their hands and just collected money and pushed back all their projects while Universal continues to add attractions around their anticipated time regardless of the pandemic.
A wise business move. Stay aggressive while the competition is playing possum. Universal will reap long term rewards for this approach.

I’m so excited to see how they spruce up Camp Jurassic and not demolish any part of it!

Seriously, I will stage a one person riot when they tear down Camp Jurassic