Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

I’m guessing they’re getting ready for Labor Day weekend
Supposedly Flyers has had some issues with breakdowns, and they're taking advantage of the area refurb to make some much needed repairs. But yea, replacing nets, landscaping updates, repainting, etc, all ahead of Labor Day for sure. Picked a good time, as it's slow right now.

Supposedly Flyers has had some issues with breakdowns, and they're taking advantage of the area refurb to make some much needed repairs. But yea, replacing nets, landscaping updates, repainting, etc, all ahead of Labor Day for sure. Picked a good time, as it's slow right now.

I checked and noticed Discovery Center is off the refurb list. Wondering if Poseidon and Carrousel comes back for Labor Day weekend too

Anyone know why the Hogwarts Express was closed all day today? Couldn’t find any word of a scheduled refurbishment…

Power issues Tuesday night. Don’t know what the issue is. That’s all I know.
There was a massive power outage Tuesday at about 15h, at Ripsaw we lost all power, I know the whole of Toon Lagoon was affected, and I heard all or parts of Seuss and Marvel. I know VC was not affected. Did not hear anything of Potter being affected, so it could be whatever is the case with HE is a sperate incident. Is it still down?

There was a massive power outage Tuesday at about 15h, at Ripsaw we lost all power, I know the whole of Toon Lagoon was affected, and I heard all or parts of Seuss and Marvel. I know VC was not affected. Did not hear anything of Potter being affected, so it could be whatever is the case with HE is a sperate incident. Is it still down?

Any word on whether or not this is opening again soon? Will be there next week (Thurs-Sun) for my daughters first trip and she will be devastated if this isn't open.