Universal Rewards Plus Visa Signature Card coming in 2024 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Rewards Plus Visa Signature Card coming in 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone actually know what venues accept the 10% discount?

Everything I've read online seems to be that people are confused and even the venues themselves do not know this. I can see the no fee card being of value just for this discount for those who don't already have the right AP, however need to know where it actually is accepted.
Pretty much available everywhere, they added small info cards at each register as well in case you forget.

Reactions: JonsMovies
I've looked into getting the lower tier card as an out-of-towner with no annual passes, because of the cashback on horror nights tickets. But other than that, its utility is pretty limited.
Same. I'm between APs at the moment and when I'll be there for my annual HHN visit. 10% off everything alone is worth it vs the paltry 2% cashback, so it's technically a good offer if you assume there's the discount you don't get by not having an AP.
Does anyone actually know what venues accept the 10% discount?

Everything I've read online seems to be that people are confused and even the venues themselves do not know this. I can see the no fee card being of value just for this discount for those who don't already have the right AP, however need to know where it actually is accepted.
The official list is here, but it's everything you'd probably think of.

Agreed. You get the handout at parking, the CityWalk booth at security, and then the mini-booths at each park entrance... all before you get to enjoy the parks.
So I went today and didn’t get any handout. I was five seconds into thinking, “wow what a pleasant parking experience” when I was predictably almost T-boned by a car coming from the opposite end of the toll booths.

But yeah, no remnants of this anywhere in the parks today. Hopefully last week was an all-out blitz attempt that proved to be unsuccessful.