Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Hollywood Memorabilia Thread

Apr 29, 2020
Greetings, members! Allow me to introduce myself, I am TheCollector and have recently joined into this exciting community!

I have been a fan of Universal like many of you for an incredibly long time and well, over time, have started to cultivate an interest in the theme park's merchandise, particularly to that of Halloween Horror Nights. Upon joining, I noticed there aren't truly any threads for theme park memorabilia.

Thus, I'd like to open up the thread! Let this be a place for discussing and sharing merchandise, both old and new! I'll be sure to add photos of my collection so far and would surely hope you do the same.

Whether it be for revisiting special memories or seeing a piece for the first time, this has the potential to bring out our collections for all of us to see.

*I'm having a tad difficulty getting to post some photos of mine on here, hopefully I can get this resolved soon to share with you guys*

Last edited:
*BUUUUUMMMMP*

Here's two things of the past from USH that I figured I'd share... I don't know what else I have off the top of my head, but I figured I'd start with this!

90s JP USH shirt
1000009909.jpg
You have no idea how much I love this tshirt lol ...USH should bring back this design & slap it on a hoodie

Original JPRA ride layout poster
1000009908.jpg
This was given to the closing ride-op crew of Jurassic Park River Adventure. Thanks to someone I knew, who was one of those teammembers, he didn't appreciate the value or nostalgia. So being part of the Jurassic World opening crew, I had to have it lol

Last edited: