Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The whole "50 Experiences" thing and hyping a splash pad as one of three "attractions" in Celestial Park did certainly give me some Disney PR vibes.
Guess I'll bite on what the 50 might be.

Nintendo
3 Rides + 6-7 interactive games (if you count the slot machine as an "experience") + 1 "experience-level" restaurant (whatever that means) -> 11

Monsters
2 Rides + 2 experience-level restaurants (Windmill and Stakehouse) -> 15

Potter
1 Ride + 1 Show + 1 experience-level restaurant (I'm assuming one is more impressive than the other) + 1 Wand Shop -> 19

Dragons
3 Rides + 1 Play Area + 1 Show + 1 "experience level restaurant" (Meade Hall) -> 25

Celestial Park
2 Rides + 1 Splash Pad + 5 "experience level" restaurants + 1 Super Store -> 34

I'm sure the shortfall is made up for by spell-casting stations and other interactive experiences/shopping experiences.

Nintendo
3 Rides + 6-7 interactive games (if you count the slot machine as an "experience") + 1 "experience-level" restaurant (whatever that means) -> 11

Monsters

Potter
1 Ride + 1 Show + 1 experience-level restaurant (I'm assuming one is more impressive than the other) + 1 Wand Shop -> 19

Dragons
3 Rides + 1 Play Area + 1 Show + 1 "experience level restaurant" (Meade Hall) -> 25

Celestial Park

I'm sure the shortfall is made up for by spell-casting stations and other interactive experiences/shopping experiences.
So 16 bathrooms in the park, then?

Nintendo

Monsters

Potter

Dragons

Celestial Park

There is A LOT of entertainment planned in the park not mentioned yet.

Nintendo

Monsters

Potter

Dragons

Celestial Park

I assume the shops count, plus you have to consider the street-based entertainment/character encounter-type stuff that hasn't been announced yet.

Nintendo

Monsters

Potter

Dragons

Celestial Park

Id add the fountain across from the splash pad in Celestial Park, but it’s a great list!

Just prepare to do this...
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

I'd honestly set aside $1000 minimum as your starting point. Then factor in food, merch etc. It's better to save more than you'll actually need..

I'd just look at what the current ticket prices are, bump it up by $10-20 & you'll have your rough average of the ticket cost.

I just say $1000 because it factors in food, merch & other randomness. It was a safety cushion. Tickets for the park shouldn't cost more than $200.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95