Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
March 10th aka MAR10 day.
I know much has been said about the Mar. 10 of it all, but honestly, if the reveals are Ticket Sales Go Up November... that's a really stacked schedule.

And there may be additional breaks seeded for updates on Fast & Furious in Cali, the Frisco park, and Area 51 HHN... so this is my prediction:

March - Nintendo (Mar. 10)
April - Berk (Was originally released on March 21st, may as well announce it in April)
May - Dreamworks Destination (Tied to Berk hype)
June - HHN Full Reveal
July - Ministry Of Magic (Harry Potter's Birthday, or "Back To Hogwarts" yearly promo)
August - Holiday Announcements
September - Dark Universe
October - Update on Area 15 HHN Attraction
November - Ticket Sales for Epic, an excellent Christmas gift.
December - Christmas Content
January - Mardi Gras Reveal
February 2025 - Probably the announcement of some reason to visit the Studios park or IoA while all eyes are on Epic. New festival? Whatever's going on with Simpsons?
March 2025- First influencer events releasing food and beverage & merch
April 2025 - In-Park photos are released
May 2025 - Previews

and then... it opens? Somewhere slotted into the mix is whatever new parade/fountain/fireworks spectacular may be coming to the Studio park and the release of Fast & Furious details.

I know much has been said about the Mar. 10 of it all, but honestly, if the reveals are Ticket Sales Go Up November... that's a really stacked schedule.

And there may be additional breaks seeded for updates on Fast & Furious in Cali, the Frisco park, and Area 51 HHN... so this is my prediction:

March - Nintendo (Mar. 10)
April - Berk (Was originally released on March 21st, may as well announce it in April)
May - Dreamworks Destination (Tied to Berk hype)
June - HHN Full Reveal
July - Ministry Of Magic (Harry Potter's Birthday, or "Back To Hogwarts" yearly promo)
August - Holiday Announcements
September - Dark Universe
October - Update on Area 15 HHN Attraction
November - Ticket Sales for Epic, an excellent Christmas gift.
December - Christmas Content
January - Mardi Gras Reveal
February 2025 - Probably the announcement of some reason to visit the Studios park or IoA while all eyes are on Epic. New festival? Whatever's going on with Simpsons?
March 2025- First influencer events releasing food and beverage & merch
April 2025 - In-Park photos are released
May 2025 - Previews

and then... it opens? Somewhere slotted into the mix is whatever new parade/fountain/fireworks spectacular may be coming to the Studio park and the release of Fast & Furious details.

Not bad guesses at all.

If the preview center opens this summer, you'd like to think that all the announcements would be made before then otherwise it would be a bit silly.

Sorry to post so soon again, but does anyone know if the giant fountain in the middle is at least going to have some sort of show even if it is without fireworks? And, crucially, will it be “atmosphere” like the Fountain of Nations or scheduled (Dining Package-worthy) like “World of Color”?

I only ask because it would be a lovely final reveal to return focus on Celestial Park as the last major announcement.

Sorry to post so soon again, but does anyone know if the giant fountain in the middle is at least going to have some sort of show even if it is without fireworks? And, crucially, will it be “atmosphere” like the Fountain of Nations or scheduled (Dining Package-worthy) like “World of Color”?

I only ask because it would be a lovely final reveal to return focus on Celestial Park as the last major announcement.

It’s going to be something with all the seating that’s being built around it.

I think we’ll find out more when the Helios details are released.

Reactions: tommyhawkins
NBC has been showing HP movies on Sunday nights recently ... thought it may lead into more details of the WW part of Epic but didn't happen

Helios reservations book opening will happen soon , hopefully

I’m betting Nintendo deep dive.
It’s the safest bet to announce this first as it already has a lot of traction with GP.

Then probably over the next few months the schedule will be Monsters, HTTYD, and finishing off with Potter.
Shove Helios in as a bonus with one of those announcements.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I’m betting Nintendo deep dive.
It’s the safest bet to announce this first as it already has a lot of traction with GP.

Then probably over the next few months the schedule will be Monsters, HTTYD, and finishing off with Potter.
Shove Helios in as a bonus with one of those announcements.
This makes sense! If I were them I’d definitely start at one of the front lands, then work my way around the park.

Reactions: Ahmanet