Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If there was ever a time to get the Nickelodeon global rights or the Looney Tunes/DC rights, now would be it.

Build a Zelda land with a Shanghai-esque ropes course and a Last Airbender land representing all four nations and you have the best IP based park in the world in my opinion.

I'm not sure I understand, is the Nickelodeon thing a rumor or is it likely for sales. And if it's for sale are that only the theme park ip's or the whole thing. If it's the last I could see Comcast being interested as the brand could be added to Peacock/tv and their theme parks.
The future is content for streaming services.

I'm not sure I understand, is the Nickelodeon thing a rumor or is it likely for sales. And if it's for sale are that only the theme park ip's or the whole thing. If it's the last I could see Comcast being interested as the brand could be added to Peacock/tv and their theme parks.
The future is content for streaming services.
To our knowledge, nothing is for sale. There are no rumors.

I was just saying that now could potentially be a time for Comcast to pick up some theme park rights on the cheap and if that hypothetically happened, it could hypothetically change the EU plans.

Reactions: tielo
Having the absolute worst week and didn't need this lol. Hopefully its just a few month delay and nothing more.

But nonetheless, sigh.

Construction has slowed on the main site in the last two weeks. Seemed to only be on street-side related projects recently.

My sister lives right up against the site, and says it's basically been quiet for two weeks, yea.

Having the absolute worst week and didn't need this lol. Hopefully its just a few month delay and nothing more.

But nonetheless, sigh.
I've been assuming that it won't open until 2024 at this point. Hopefully it sticks to that.

My sister lives right up against the site, and says it's basically been quiet for two weeks, yea.

I've been assuming that it won't open until 2024 at this point. Hopefully it sticks to that.
Ive been figuring they cut all other projects to make 2023 at some point, but ya 2024 is now where my head is going to go, maybe even 2025 dare I say. Im likely not going to be at a theme park for another 2 years so I guess this technically doesn't affect me, but its something I majorly look forward to, so, UGH. All my things I look forward to are delayed and/or cancelled now so it stinks. Ill take out my anger on you, EU!!!!

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Or as Andy hinted on Twitter, perhaps this could just be a clever way of blaming a planned delay to make some major changes to the plans on a global pandemic.

I mean, that'd be WAY more fun haha. Only thing I can think of regarding this is that they're adding Pokemon here opening day and that isn't ready yet. Im fine if that is the case. Or they're redesigning, or re-thinking/re-theming, who knows. But this is more fun lol.