Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
EDIT 2: 2025 BABY!
LastingImaginativeAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Nico
I'm sure Comcast sees this as a real opportunity to put a dent in Disney's dominance. Disney is obviously going in sleep mode, and acting in a negative way to guest amenities and AP holders, thus they are vulnerable. Attack, attack, attack should be Comcast/Universal motto. While the WDW fat cats are tucked away in their castle tower, comfortable in easy profits and a selfish deluded short term business strategy, the castle walls are crumbling from lack of maintenance..

Our official blurb:

During a Comcast Earnings Call this morning, executives discussed the opening time frame of the highly-anticipated theme park, stating that it will be open by summer 2025. @UniversalORL

The delay is from the COVID show down and suspension of the project.

Sorry I should've explained more. I was using the information about this being the theme parks most profitable quarter in all history despite the pandemic to suggest that Comcast would plus the upcoming park since it seems people really like the parks.