Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal can easily introduce a NEW annual pass for all four parks. That means the people who currently have APs either can’t use it on Epic or pay to upgrade to the “4-park.”
That always seemed Ike the simplest least complicated solution.

What parks existed when you bought the pass? That’s what you get access to

Reactions: Legacy
I’m not an AP, but the reality is during, and after the 1st year of Epic being open the offerings will change. It’s all a process here for first year or 2.

That always seemed Ike the simplest least complicated solution.

What parks existed when you bought the pass? That’s what you get access to
That sounds good but how about they treat it like they still treat VB. You still have the option of a 2 or 3 park pass. Could they now offer a 2, 3 or 4 park pass? Could you have the choice of what parks you want your pass to include? WIll they grandfather 2 park pass and make you get a 3 or 4 park pass?

oops, should have put this in the ticket speculation chat!

Last edited:
The interesting thing will be will they offer an epic only pass, as there would be people who'd definitely buy that the first year.

Personally, I think once it all settles out, there'll be a 3 dry park pass and and 4 park pass and that's it.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The interesting thing will be will they offer an epic only pass, as there would be people who'd definitely buy that the first year.

Personally, I think once it all settles out, there'll be a 3 dry park pass and and 4 park pass and that's it.
If they offered Epic only then attendance for USF/IoA would go down the drain. Universal will certainly package all three dry parks together to avoid that and add on VB as an upcharge of like $150 or whatever it usually is.

Reactions: Paulio and Jake S
Pretty much, yea.

And just like when IOA opened, you can finish out your current pass with the old parks or upgrade to the new one that also includes Epic… but once that’s available there’ll be no way to renew or buy a new AP without Epic Universe.