Untitled Jordan Peele Movie (2026) | Inside Universal Forums

Untitled Jordan Peele Movie (2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if this is the same one that was previously slated for a late 2025 release or if he pivoted and this is a new concept? I know there were few details about that project, but I have been dying to know more about his next movie after he made my favorite movie of the decade so far.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Personal theory is that this'll be a slightly more family-friendly horror film (hence the original Christmas date), centered on Gargoyles. He was gonna do Gargoyles at Disney until they got cold feet.

The Gothic font would seem to suggest this as well.

See you all in two years, lol

I hope its great like-love his other films...just wish it was sooner will be a pretty big gap between this and Nope

Personal theory is that this'll be a slightly more family-friendly horror film (hence the original Christmas date), centered on Gargoyles. He was gonna do Gargoyles at Disney until they got cold feet.

The Gothic font would seem to suggest this as well.
why would Disney say no?

Personal theory is that this'll be a slightly more family-friendly horror film
No GIF by Alayna Joy

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
Wonder what this will be about. I liked Get Out, hated Us, Loved Nope. If this pattern continues, I’ll have to settle my expectations.