Untitled Wolfman Film (Universal) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Untitled Wolfman Film (Universal)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I desperately wanna see it to see how bad it is
( or good) but the fact that it releases in January is not great.
the mask cannot be used to judge the movie obviously, but, it is a really really strange choice,
its just does not look like a werewolf at all. I'll still watch it but it's just weird.

that's a good point too
The January date was chosen after it got moved from its original Oct 2024 release due to the writers strike. I am pretty sure the original release date is the only reason this photo op is even here to begin with (same way the Captain America 4 McDonalds toys already came out even when the movie got pushed to feb '25). Which makes this all the more intriguing lol

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
The January date was chosen after it got moved from its original Oct 2024 release due to the writers strike. I am pretty sure the original release date is the only reason this photo op is even here to begin with (same way the Captain America 4 McDonalds toys already came out even when the movie got pushed to feb '25). Which makes this all the more intriguing lol
oh thank you, that makes sense.

Speak of the devil

They knew they had to change the narrative for the real-heads.

EDIT: Nevermind, this trailer doesn't really show the design in action. Blumhouse is going to keep on ceding ground to A24 and Neon if their horror movies continue to look this generic.

Last edited:
So looks....good

But....I just want classic monsters in classic old school settings

Anyway, for sure this will be a house next year at HHN

Think they would do Blumhouse Wolf Man and a Universal Monsters house at the same time?
I would like that....but I have a feeling he will be the main focus kinda reminds me of the plot of Evil Dead...so would assume its a house
where you see the Father try to fight the monster off and then the rest of the house is the kids trying to get away

Think they would do Blumhouse Wolf Man and a Universal Monsters house at the same time?
after the reviews for the universal monster house this year ( combined with the new park opening) I could see them not doing a universal monsters house next year.

after the reviews for the universal monster house this year ( combined with the new park opening) I could see them not doing a universal monsters house next year.
dont you put that evil on me GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jake S