Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Upgrade (front on lines) HNN ticket IN the park

Aug 24, 2015
France
Hi everyone !
First sorry for my English. I posted my question in the HHN2015 general topic , but my messages were a bit drowned, I think it was not the right place! So I'm testing here!

We plan to visit Universal studios (LA) Sunday, October 11. We would love doing the horror night . As we will go to the park day AND night, we wanted to buy the "combo ticket"(which is SO cheaper than buying 2 day ticket + 2 night ticket). We read everywhere that in off-season, we had no need to take the "front of lines" for the day, BUT at night, it seems indispensable. I read here that we could upgrade his ticket on the spot (white kiosk) the day ... :

Hello!
Yes it is possible to upgrade your ticket on the spot. However, at the moment, I don't know how much exactly it would cost to upgrade your ticket, but I assume that it would be the same price of a regular Front of the Line ticket or less. Hope that helps! :)

but I'm not sure it works for the night ! I didn't find on forum or other anyone who say "I did it"... 

I would make sure that this is possible : we will not return before VERY long time ... ! The price makes us think, because it is really much more expensive if we take the tickets separately :

- Front of Line Ticket : € 130 ($ 149)
- Day / Night Combo:  € 95 ($ 105)

SO for the whole day
- Purchase day + front of the line night : € 215 (250$) / person
- Combo purchase : €95 ($ 105 + supplement front of line taken on the spot price ??)

But probably don't do it once in our life so ... 

Thanks by advance !

So If you plan on getting the combo tickets. you can upgrade to front of the line during the HHN Event. however I don't recommend that as the Front of Line pass Sell out very quickly (most of the time even before the day of the event) and thats the only way to get front of line with the combo pass.

It may be a little more expensive but if you want to guarantee your front of line passes for HHN its best to buy those seperatetly

It may be a little more expensive but if you want to guarantee your front of line passes for HHN its best to buy those seperatetly
 You're right, we follow your advice : we bought this week-end our front of line tickets... 

Thanks for the advice !