User Rankings | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

User Rankings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Y'all are overthinking this way too much... lol
I only asked because a black and white mib recruit sign would look like the suit in the movie and it would resemble a men in black name tag or id badge. the green doesn't really represent men in black the way a black tag would but I was just wondering.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I only asked because a black and white mib recruit sign would look like the suit in the movie and it would resemble a men in black name tag or id badge. the green doesn't really represent men in black the way a black tag would but I was just wondering.
I second this. Make it happen please.

I second this. Make it happen please.

Black represents banned users.

sorry about asking, I didn't mean to cause ruckus lol. its just sad that the banned guys ruined the perfect MIB badge lol, kinda wished the banned badge was grey or something
Yeah, I didn't think about that. But it makes sense. I'm fine with it being green. it is truthfully not that big of a deal to me, epically since it will change after a while to the next rank.