Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF 25th Anniversary Wallpapers

Gambit

--House Elf--
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2008
Central Florida
In celebration of Universal Studios Florida's 25th Anniversary this year I decided to make a series of desktop wallpapers for the occasion. Each one remembers one of Universal's classic attractions that helped make the park what it is today.
Please note that there is nothing official about this and is just a creation by a fan for fans. ;)

Download Instructions: Click Wallpaper. Once on the Photobucket page click DOWNLOAD on the right side of the page or click the magnifying glass on the top right of the picture then right click, save as.
All wallpapers are 1920x1080 resolution.

US25%20Title.png~original

iwlogo.png~original

Download Instructions: Click Wallpaper. Once on the Photobucket page click DOWNLOAD on the right side of the page or click the magnifying glass on the top right of the picture then right click, save as.

Last edited:
I have to say, these are really well done. I love how you can set all of them to random on your desktop and the USF logo doesn't move as it changes wallpapers. Thank you for the work you put into this!

Wow these are awesome! Would love to see some iPhone Wallpapers. Love the Earthquake, Kong, and BTTF ones! A Dynamite Nights Stunt Spectacular one would be nice :thumbs:

Last edited: