Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH Holidays 2019

I really do love Grinchmas for the little space they have they do a lot. Excited to get to go back this year grab a hot coco and enjoy some Christmas shows.

Anyone knows if they are doing anything special with the Grinch set in the back lot? Couple years ago they had the Grinch and dancers dancing with music it was pretty cool

I'm a little disappointed that there isn't really anything new this year. Having extra days for Grinchmas is good and the upgraded tree will be neat to see, but I was hoping for a new light show or something. Nothing really stands out as a reason to re-visit if you went previous years.

I'm a little disappointed that there isn't really anything new this year. Having extra days for Grinchmas is good and the upgraded tree will be neat to see, but I was hoping for a new light show or something. Nothing really stands out as a reason to re-visit if you went previous years.
We are getting Potter Show back....fingers crossed they plus it with a new effect like the Drones from the Dark Arts Show...people loved that so hopefully they see they need to do something like that in all the shows to get a WOW from everyone.

^Personally, I wouldn't count on it. I think it's going to be exactly the same as last year.

FWIW, I have heard the tree has been upgraded, but I don't know how different it'll look. I think it's more "behind the scenes" upgrades.

^Personally, I wouldn't count on it. I think it's going to be exactly the same as last year.

FWIW, I have heard the tree has been upgraded, but I don't know how different it'll look. I think it's more "behind the scenes" upgrades.
Yeah, Its more of a hope. Considering I've seen all three shows the dark arts show is clearly the most impressive and just weird to me you'd not try to upgrade the Christmas show

There’s a brand new tree for Grinchmas this year! Very reminiscent of the animated movie, rather than the Jim Carrey version.

I'm excited to see if the Tree is a improvement of the last one. Not that the last one was bad but hoping if this is the new tree it has some cool tricks for nighttime shows.