Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH Price Increase!

The only good thing here is at least the quality and value of the park is improving each year in line with price increases.
That's not to say there isn't more to do!
Errr....I just don't see the value compared to even DCA.

Even with Nintendoland we have ten rides, one 3D show and 3 live action shows. Its fun for APs like me to drop by but to me until maybe the olymics the park isn't where it should be. It's better than before but think they keep just trading attractions and heck the one AP just went down in price because im assuimg most people felt they didnt need it

The at gate Annual Pass prices have been updated.

The two premium passes, Gold and Platinum, have received significant price drops.

California Neighbor Pass is $159; no change

Silver Pass is $199; no change.

Gold Pass was $289 is now $259.

Platinum Pass was $509 is now $459.

All passes get a $10 discount if purchased online.

Last edited:
Man what a steal for those APs.....I mean who knows when and how they will re open but if you buy this the week before everything goes to normal these are some good deals

That's awesome! I previously mentioned that it seemed the passes had less weekend days than compared to when I had it back in 2018. Hope it stays that way or opens up more when SNW opens, but I doubt it since demand will be insane by then.

I bought a Gold one when they went on sale in April and my days were increased! Previously I had a bunch of blackouts during the summer.

Annual Pass Prices just increased.

Platinum: up $80 to $539 at the gate and the Universal Express feature is now restricted to after 3pm.

Gold up $30 to $289 at the gate.

Silver up $10 to $209 at the gate

California Neighbor Pass remains $169 at the gate.

All passes receive a $10 discount when purchased online.

Annual Pass Prices just increased.

Platinum: up $80 to $539 at the gate and the Universal Express feature is now restricted to after 3pm.

Gold up $30 to $289 at the gate.

Silver up $10 to $209 at the gate

California Neighbor Pass remains $169 at the gate.

All passes receive a $10 discount when purchased online.
For Platinum After 3pm express sucks. Still have HHN ticket benefit.

For Platinum After 3pm express sucks. Still have HHN ticket benefit.
Just renewed Platnum and After 3 express sucks. It is so busy in the afternoon express backs up. Waited 30 min for JW as express was out past the JW gate. Maybe the just wanted to not sell platinum anymore and this will push more people to Gold.