Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Vacation Packages Experts

JunoSynth

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Castle Rock, CO
Any Vacation Package Experts here?

I'm staying at Adventura for 11 days and I'm trying to get a discounted 3 day park tickets implemented like I did a vacation package. I spoke with the
Universal planner downstairs (Swee't gal) but said theres nothing she can do about it. I spoke to a manager of the hotel and he gave me a number 1-800-711-0080 to try. I tried calling that and the agent said "Sure we have packages!". But when I told her I'm already staying here and just want discounted park tickets like I'm doing a vacation package she said they are not doing promotions anymore. Sounds fishy to me. I could be wrong but sounds like she just didn't want to figure out how to give me a discount.

The Vacation planner downstairs suggested next time I buy the vacation package then just add the days to the hotel separately.

I don't know much about how these work of if the Hotel Guests get a bigger park ticket discount then online but if they do that's pretty messed up I'm spending all this money here and they cannot even make an exception.

Hotel guests do not receive discounted tickets. Other than Military and Florida residents, Universal's park tickets are exactly the same whether purchased in a package or separately. If Universal is holding a ticket promotion, the promotion can typically be added to a vacation package as well.

Hotel guests do not receive discounted tickets. Other than Military and Florida residents, Universal's park tickets are exactly the same whether purchased in a package or separately. If Universal is holding a ticket promotion, the promotion can typically be added to a vacation package as well.

Thanks for the reply! I found the best solution! I bought a 3 park seasonal pass and will just stay a few weeks earlier next year so I can use my park tickets for next year also!