VIP Experience by myself | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

VIP Experience by myself

Patrick M

Newcomer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi all,

I've been reading through the guides on here for a few days now and have read a lot of great information.

I'm traveling to LA from New York in late July on a business trip, but will have 2 days of downtime and would definitely like to spend 1 of those days at Universal.

I've already booked a VIP experience for early morning on a Sunday in late July (figuring Sunday may be less busy than Saturday?) and am looking for some feedback.

Unfortunately I will be traveling alone, but still hoping to have a great time regardless. Has anyone had any experience going to the park on their own?

I'd obviously like to be able to take a lot of photos at the various stops on the tour so I can show friends and family when I get home, but that may be a bit tricky by myself. Do you think the VIP tour guides would mind if I asked them to take my photo a few times along the tour? Worse case I'm hoping I could befriend the people in the group with me and ask them. Would be a shame to have such a great time but no photos to remember it...

Reactions: BernardMesa

BernardMesa

Rookie
Jan 16, 2013
California
Your guide should be more than happy to take as many photos of you as you want if you ask. And going alone at the park is a nice experience since you can do everything you want at your own pace :)

Reactions: Patrick M

Patrick M

Newcomer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks - I figured it shouldn't be an issue. I've never gone to a theme park alone (let alone Universal) so this should be a fun experience. Certainly looking forward to doing whatever I want at my own pace.

Reactions: BernardMesa

UNIrd

Premium Member
Jul 18, 2008
This would actually be a more ideal situation than usual since you really won't be alone and will have guides at that. I LOVED my guide so much that we follow each other on Instagram now.