Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw two parking garages, visibly separated, being constructed on the Sapphire Falls property. Has it been confirmed yet if one of these is going to be for the water park? I see no other reason as to why both of them would be there.

I saw two parking garages, visibly separated, being constructed on the Sapphire Falls property. Has it been confirmed yet if one of these is going to be for the water park? I see no other reason as to why both of them would be there.

One is parking for Royal Pacific, the other is for Sapphire Falls.

Cool. I didn't realize that they were building on property outside of the Sapphire lot section. Where have the RP guests been parking?

The guest parking was mostly unaffected, the lot that was lost was for convention guests and team members.

Thank you, thank you Bri!!! Phew... I unzipped my fly the other day and said yes, it was the volcano but it has been so difficult with zoomed pics as they flatten the image out. In some pics it looked 10 feet from the flying exit ramp 74A!

Wow, those two retention ponds to the right have to go soon. They were probably dug as pumped holding pits for any rainwater that would have otherwise filled the area of the mega concrete pour.

Status
Not open for further replies.