Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 365 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? Like I'm hearing it'll be fine, it'll be rough around the edges, but it'll sputter across the finish line. But this...

05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Seriously, though, i have no worries. UO gets poop done.

@ConvolutedFrippery All The hi-res pics you uploaded broke that page XD. Every time i click on that page (on any browser) it loads, then the page says "reloading, a problem occurred while loading this page". It does that 10 times, then the website stops loading entirely.

Sorry, I noticed that happened to me on mobile as well. Desktop viewing works though.

I'll resize them even smaller next time.

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia
Sorry, I noticed that happened to me on mobile as well. Desktop viewing works though.

Yea, I always resize my photos to half size before adding here to keep it from messing up. Still pretty high res, just not too much load on mobile. Loved being able to super zoom on those aerials on desktop though, just isn't loading right on mobile for me.

Yea, I always resize my photos to half size before adding here to keep it from messing up. Still pretty high res, just not too much load on mobile. Loved being able to super zoom on those aerials on desktop though, just isn't loading right on mobile for me.
No need to resize if you take pictures for the site with your phones ;)

Reactions: Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.