Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Food & Drink Discussion

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
dqD8uNv.jpg

Discuss away the menu, food and drinks that will be a part of Volcano Bay

Universal Orlando offers first-look at Volcano Bay Food & Restaurants – Orlando United

Last edited by a moderator:
I, as a non water park guest, would pay an after 4pm ticket to get in, check out the park and eat some food and do a bar crawl. This looks great and another lovely addition.

Do pub crawls already exist for Universal? I know Disney have the monorail pub crawl.

It's really interesting how much of the main restaurant menu is more-or-less stolen from the counter service restaurants. The burgers and pizzas sounded identical at first glance.

It's really interesting how much of the main restaurant menu is more-or-less stolen from the counter service restaurants. The burgers and pizzas sounded identical at first glance.
I Saw the same thing. It actually made me second guess if there will be a table service restaurant. I'm not 100% confident it will be anymore.

Or Typhoon Lagoon.
What? Not even close. Typhoon Lagoon is standard fare burgers, hot dogs and bland/basic pizza.

I would suggest you look at Typhoon Lagoon's menus before making such claims.

Typhoon Tilly's Menu | Walt Disney World Resort
Lowtide Lou's Menu | Walt Disney World Resort
Leaning Palms Menu | Walt Disney World Resort

I Saw the same thing. It actually made me second guess if there will be a table service restaurant. I'm not 100% confident it will be anymore.

What? Not even close. Typhoon Lagoon is standard fare burgers, hot dogs and bland/basic pizza.

The first thing on TL menu was a pork sandwich and it's the first thing on VB's. A bunch of fried shrimp options also on both. Pork sandwich's, fried shrimps, tropical salads, plantain chips etc..

How is it not close? It's "island" food. The presentation may be different, but it's all the same idea.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, the most exotic thing they've ever had is a burger with a slice of pineapple on it and a pulled pork sandwich made with a waffle.

The first thing on TL menu was a pork sandwich and it's the first thing on VB's. A bunch of fried shrimp options also on both. Pork sandwich's, fried shrimps, tropical salads, plantain chips etc..

How is it not close? It's "island" food. The presentation may be different, but it's all the same idea.

Tchoup chop is island food too with a pork sandwich and plantain chips. Does that make it on par with TL (or VB for that matter)?

Golden coral, outback, and boathouse all sell the same type of food- steak. I would argue that all of those are not even close to the same as the one preceding it.
Golden coral is TL, Outback is VB, and boathouse is Tchoup Chop. None are close to one another.

You have access to both TL and VBs menus- so if you're going to keep your stance- Ok... nothing left to discuss then. Agree to disagree. :thumbsup:

Last edited: