Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Food & Drink Discussion

This food looks incredible. Hands down the best food at a water park I've ever seen- not even a close second.

Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Atlantis or Wadi can't hold a candle to Volcano Bay currently in the food department.

My thought from seeing media posts today.. was tempered by my news stream also having articles about the rise of diarrhea causing buggies in pool water.

So food that isn't bland in a water park troubles me...

I tried the footlong hotdog on a pretzel bun topped with pineapple salsa combo with fries. I enjoyed it and thought it was good value for money. The bun however is pretty much devoid of all flavor but does a good job holding the dog and sufficiently filling your stomach up for more fun. The portion size is great tho.

Going for the first time in a month. Is there any food or drink I should make sure to get?
This sounds silly, but the giant hot dog is really good, and the pizzas are good as well

I'm not sure if they still have the Bamboo Burger, but I loved that as well

I really like the Jerk Shrimp Mac & Cheese from Whakawaiwai Eats, paired the Volcano Bay exclusive brew. The name escapes me right now... something blossom?

reviving this thread for selfish reasons: we're going in early September and I'm curious if anyone has favorite/least favorite food stuffs at post-pandemic Volcano Bay? I know there was a menu shakeup in the early days, so curious where things stand now.

reviving this thread for selfish reasons: we're going in early September and I'm curious if anyone has favorite/least favorite food stuffs at post-pandemic Volcano Bay? I know there was a menu shakeup in the early days, so curious where things stand now.
I really enjoy the sushi and tropical chicken salad. I usually like something lighter and cold. Both are done really well!

Jerk shrimp Mac n cheese

Their longboard pizza isn’t terrible either.