Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I could spend hours in the fearless river, not having to go on anything else (except Krakatau, that thing is incredible even though my contacts hate it). I would have on Friday if thunderstorms didn't roll in before park close

Reactions: Jake S
I could spend hours in the fearless river, not having to go on anything else (except Krakatau, that thing is incredible even though my contacts hate it). I would have on Friday if thunderstorms didn't roll in before park close
Yeah, we got out of there just in time (around 230) — September is a wonderful time to go to Volcano Bay … except for the regularly occurring thunderstorms.

Reactions: kristenabelle
Yeah, we got out of there just in time (around 230) — September is a wonderful time to go to Volcano Bay … except for the regularly occurring thunderstorms.
Totally! Had a great day, even ended up getting a cabana (which I was grateful for, but then realized I was on the second floor and left right after the first crack of thunder)

How much did you pay for the cabana? We knew we weren’t going to stay long enough to make it worth it, but we’re considering it for next year.

How much did you pay for the cabana? We knew we weren’t going to stay long enough to make it worth it, but we’re considering it for next year.

Altogether it was $525 (it was less than $400 last October though it was def. chillier between rides, so I'm guessing pricing is seasonal/super variable). With that you get the massive breakfast basket, 12 waters (though they'd probably comp you more if needed), hand sanitizer, 8 towels, chairs, and the in-cabana tapu tapu booker. I really like having the padded lounger for breaks, and there are fans to keep things cool.

I ended up doing a day-of upgrade from preferred seating and paid the difference. They said cabanas were underbooked and let me pick my spot - I ended up with a fantastic view super close to restrooms, krakatau, and the lazy river entrance. 14C?

Photo file is too large to share but the pano shot I got is chefs kiss!

• Love