Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-1.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-3.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-4.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-5.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-6.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-7.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-8.png

VB%20grand%20opening%20ceremony-9.png

Volcano Bay is officially open!

One of the things I adored about the Volcano Bay ceremony, was that it was very much in a "show, don't tell" motif. It works, and especially with showing the Waturi, and having individuals from those regions researched in developed; it makes it feel albeit more authentic.

It blows Pandora's out of the water.

One of the things I adored about the Volcano Bay ceremony, was that it was very much in a "show, don't tell" motif. It works, and especially with showing the Waturi, and having individuals from those regions researched in developed; it makes it feel albeit more authentic.

Yeah... I heard it wasn't financially feasible to bring in the Na'vi for the opening ceremony from the real Pandora so I guess Volcano Bay wins!

I will wait to judge on opening ceremonies, but vb's grand opening was very well executed! Honestly I don't know if those people are from the US or not, but that bit was authentic as hell! If pandora's opening is anything like that dedication ceremony they did earlier this week, then I will continue to say disneys creative aspect just doesn't do it for me. It's like everything is a tawdry thrown together musical.

Great opening ceremony. My favourit was the female singer, she had a beautiful voice.
Unfortunately the director did a bad job in choosing the shots. But that is all water under the bridge.