Volcano Bay Weight Limits | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Weight Limits

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

krb

Jul 16, 2017
What are the current weight limits on the different slides? Thank you. Don't want to wait in line, get to the top, and be turned away!

Reactions: Furiated
What are the current weight limits on the different slides? Thank you. Don't want to wait in line, get to the top, and be turned away!

I believe the weight limits are now at 230 for two of the drop slides and 300 for the other. I also believe they do weigh you before you have to climb all the way up.

I believe the weight limits are now at 230 for two of the drop slides and 300 for the other. I also believe they do weigh you before you have to climb all the way up.

Quoting for confirmation. Most individual slides are 300 - with the exception being the two serpentine; but they do weigh you at the bottom. The only ones that weigh you at the top are the family slides - but since they obviously have a higher weight, they mix and match; so you should have no problem riding.