Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got off. 46 minute wait when posted a 120. They are now “duplicating” the motorbikes, which I assume means adding more trains. We’ll see how that goes and I’ll start counting once I see people on them.

Attachments

• 8ED9BD3A-09EE-4305-A434-727D1711DEF0.png
    8ED9BD3A-09EE-4305-A434-727D1711DEF0.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 16
That's great.... but adding more bikes makes me nervous ha ha.
Same. I don’t know why they do that during the middle of the day, especially when it ran so smoothly. Everything was spaced out so nicely and trains were crisscrossing on the track. It was beautiful. But now it’s been down since I got off.

Reactions: therock
Back in line again. Still 7 trains running. Techs sometimes on the trains. Seems like there are different plate numbers running then when I was on earlier. Maybe cycling different trains throughout the day. Hoping to get on before the storms roll in. Posted 120 again and I’m in the egg room after 10 minutes time.

7 trains are running back to back with about 15 seconds in between of them. But there is a large 45 second gap in between of those 7 if that makes sense.

By doing that rather than keeping them evenly spaced, they can essentially test a higher train count. They can test everything with rapid fire dispatches, and if something gets backed up, they have the 45 second gap to catch back up. Where if they had 2 more trains on, it would cause a stop somewhere.

People are still discussing it. In fact, certain sites are even writing articles as recently as today about how people who are on vacation just to see this ride aren’t getting on.

And I believe there’s a way to have the app notify you when the ride opens.
You have to actually have the app opened up for the notification thing to work, so it's useless.

By doing that rather than keeping them evenly spaced, they can essentially test a higher train count. They can test everything with rapid fire dispatches, and if something gets backed up, they have the 45 second gap to catch back up. Where if they had 2 more trains on, it would cause a stop somewhere.
Good point! Today is very encouraging. Maybe they cracked the code (pun intended) yesterday when the ride was closed all day.

Just getting out of work, COUSIN RODE AND LOVED!!!!

I don't know exact times but I know she got to the ride around 2:15 or so give or take 10 minutes and said she waited a little over an hour! She's hoping to get at least 1 more ride in tomorrow but she said absolutely worth the wait which makes me happy!